Golfing and personal goals
My first golf experience was very interesting. The golf club was so ritzy! It is located in Springfield, NJ. The parking lot was filled with nice cars and then there was "Big Blue", who has not been looking so hot lately. I'm surprised they didn't kick us out right then and there. But then again, they might have thought the car belonged to some rich, eccentric person who drives a car no one expects them too. Anyway, we had 3 different lessons, personally I liked the first lesson which was on driving the ball, the best. Two of our instructors wore name badges that stated they were "PGA Specialists", whatever that means (yes I know what PGA stands for lol) The second guy was talking about how this is the second most affluent golf course in the nation and how its one of the best golf courses in the world. Apparently a lot of professional tournaments are held here or something. Anyway, I didn't do so badly at chipping and putting. I didn't do so hot at the driving range, but I had a few shots that showed some promise. I tried to remember all the tips I received, and realized all the small things do matter when you are playing golf! I might be able to appreciate what the pros do now, after learning more about the sport.
The people in my group were really nice. The partner's wife was in my group and she was really cool, she helped me out a lot with my strokes. I also met this sr mgr, and we had a good discussion of females execs in our company and why they are so few. After we finished our lesson, we had a cocktail hour where I talked more to the partner's wife. She reads a lot and is going to recommend some books for me to read. We talked about many different things. The partner also seemed really nice and laidback, not someone with a big head. The food at the cocktail hour was good too, they made some nice veggie stuff for us vegetarians :) Its funny because I am reading a novel and they talk about clubs like these, but I didn't think I would visit one so soon, right when I was reading about it...
Big Blue acted up on the way back too! We had to put more transmission fluid in, in the dark when it was raining. What an experience. *Sigh*
I thought I would go to bed, but I had this deep discussion with my brother. It kind of turned into a philosophical discussion. He made me write a list of goals, so now I have a list of personal, professional and financial goals. I hope this step will lead to action. In all, today was a packed day, I hope I captured most of it.
The people in my group were really nice. The partner's wife was in my group and she was really cool, she helped me out a lot with my strokes. I also met this sr mgr, and we had a good discussion of females execs in our company and why they are so few. After we finished our lesson, we had a cocktail hour where I talked more to the partner's wife. She reads a lot and is going to recommend some books for me to read. We talked about many different things. The partner also seemed really nice and laidback, not someone with a big head. The food at the cocktail hour was good too, they made some nice veggie stuff for us vegetarians :) Its funny because I am reading a novel and they talk about clubs like these, but I didn't think I would visit one so soon, right when I was reading about it...
Big Blue acted up on the way back too! We had to put more transmission fluid in, in the dark when it was raining. What an experience. *Sigh*
I thought I would go to bed, but I had this deep discussion with my brother. It kind of turned into a philosophical discussion. He made me write a list of goals, so now I have a list of personal, professional and financial goals. I hope this step will lead to action. In all, today was a packed day, I hope I captured most of it.

3 Comments:
Looking for information and found it at this great site... What is a pay option arm mortgage Measuring+blood+pressure Estroven and weight loss teen blowjobs free pics famous soccer players free homemade porn movie Whirpool dryer repair Enid parker tennis Televised baseball 2006 High performance auto air filter
Best regards from NY! » » »
What a great site frost free faucet leather totes reduced prices city apartments new york apartment accommodation pda free download medicine Viper 300 plus auto security system viagra+canada pdas aus.online auction Free+chicks+with+dicks+pics Pda phones with kinney saddle shoes attorney job sites viagra erections pda palm program orgy movie
Post a Comment
<< Home