How to make a Maya
Man, here is another really cute online quiz...unfortunately the html code they give doesn't seem to work on this site :( Anyway...I present...How to make a maya!
Maya
Ingredients:
5 parts friendliness
1 part brilliance
5 parts empathy
Method:
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Add a little lustfulness if desired!
http://www.go-quiz.com/cocktail/cocktail.php
My sister is bugging me to go to bed, so I guess that is my signal that it is time to get offline.
Maya
Ingredients:
5 parts friendliness
1 part brilliance
5 parts empathy
Method:
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Add a little lustfulness if desired!
http://www.go-quiz.com/cocktail/cocktail.php
My sister is bugging me to go to bed, so I guess that is my signal that it is time to get offline.

2 Comments:
very cool! I need to find mine
Excellent, love it! Scrabble inline sealy posturpedic mattresses boyet plush mattresses comparisons Ohio south webster laser tattoo removal http://www.sofas-4.info/serta-mattress.html Compare digital photo printing paper kodak fuji agfa http://www.moving-services-4.info http://www.royal-oldsmobile.info/saab-problems-getting-key-out-of-ignition.html
Post a Comment
<< Home