My very first post
This is my very first posting ever. I haven't blogged before. I wonder how long I will keep up with this...I am so bored right now. I wonder if I even will tell people about this blog!
Today, I woke up and had to get my car from the train station. My poor sister had to drop me off before she went to work. The reason why I didn't the car yesterday? It was raining like cats and dogs. Areas around here were flooded. My brother's friend went canoeing on his street! Crazy!
I am so tense about my staffing situation. I thought I had a project, turns out its delayed. So now I am back to waiting. I can't remember when I ever had a simple staffing.
I am so bored out of my mind. I am becoming so lazy. It seems like everyone else out there is busy, and here I am stuck at home bored. I don't have anyone to talk to :( I feel like I have no energy until my sister or brother comes home. Okay, enough complaining!
Today, I woke up and had to get my car from the train station. My poor sister had to drop me off before she went to work. The reason why I didn't the car yesterday? It was raining like cats and dogs. Areas around here were flooded. My brother's friend went canoeing on his street! Crazy!
I am so tense about my staffing situation. I thought I had a project, turns out its delayed. So now I am back to waiting. I can't remember when I ever had a simple staffing.
I am so bored out of my mind. I am becoming so lazy. It seems like everyone else out there is busy, and here I am stuck at home bored. I don't have anyone to talk to :( I feel like I have no energy until my sister or brother comes home. Okay, enough complaining!

4 Comments:
awwww poor baby
best regards, nice info Ultram 100 mg Watch repair manuals uk Drivers for usb digital sony handycam icemaker part refrigerator Proactiv vs others Pontiac grand am radiator Butalbital+apap+caffeine+tbmik butalbital fioricet tramadol on line Ross-temp ice machine http://www.brand-name-tenuate.info didrex without approval development and use of rechargeable batteries Incorporation in ia Diamonds arent Broadband phone service plan laser eye surgery risk minneapolis Simple fire alarm circuit Leisure time time share
Where did you find it? Interesting read »
Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » » »
Post a Comment
<< Home